Charity Firewalk Angels " Making a difference to peoples lifes "
Why not come along and be someone’s Angle for a few
hours. For those raising money, this is a truly valuable opportunity for you to
receive abundance of funds, for whichever cause you support.
Please aim to
raise at least £50 for your chosen charity, but we're confident you'll find it
easy to get even more, once you start asking!
Whatever your motivation, if you choose to take the
Firewalk Angel challenge, the way you feel after just a few steps, will stay
with you, empowering you and remind you of your infinite potential FOREVER
So why waste energy on that 25 mile sponsored hike... how
about a short firewalk instead?
Taking part in a Firewalk is not for the
faint-hearted but what a fantastic challenge?
What a unique fundraising idea. One that will really get people talking and will raise your profile or
your organisation with the added bonus of truly raising real HOT MONEY!
On the day/ night please bring a small donate to Diane chosen
W hilst it's not compulsory, we would encourage you to
'dress for the occasion'... think Fairy Wings, Halo … sorry no white tights….
If a group from a charity or organization remember its
great ADVERTISMENT, if you have your own unique dress code or T shirts with
However this event not only gives you the opportunity to
do good by raising funds for a deserving cause, but to expand your own mind,
and to discover just how much you are truly capable of.
During the seminar you will learn:
•Fear cannot only be controlled, but eliminated
•All the resources you need to move forward in life are
already within you
•To reconnect with your own inner confidence
•The skills and attitude to experience the Firewalk
guarantees that everyone will get something unique and treasured for
themselves. You will learn about yourself, and build bonds with friends and
colleagues who accompany you, that will only continue to strengthen far beyond
the night of your Angel Firewalk...
“Living a more fulfilling harmonious life by taken charge of your own destiny….dispersing old limited views and beliefs.”
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
• The minimum age limit for this event is 18 years however under some circumstances this can be discussed prior to event ). There is no upper limit, simply that you are able to walk unsupported.
Is it Firewalking safe?
• This is NOT something you should try at home. Diane Gower is a Certified Firewalking Instructor, and takes every step to ensure your safety.
Are spectators allowed?
• The workshop is for delegates only, however spectators are welcomed and encouraged for the
Angel Firewalk. During the course of the evening, delegates will be updated as to when that is likely to be, so that they can call / text family and friends with a more accurate time, but we would expect the walk to take place approximately 2 hours after starting.
Please advise spectators however that for the safety of both themselves and the walkers they must follow instructions given by the event team.
Is it fun?
• Yes the other participants will be celebrating each other success while walking the Fire, alongside family and friends.
Where do I get my sponsor form?
• After making your booking, the confirmation page will have a link to download the sponsor sheet for this event. The link will also be in the email confirmation you get containing your e-ticket.
Do I have to wear special clothing? ………Not your best clothes
• Warm comfortable clothing (not nylon)
• Ladies not long skirts
• Jeans are good
• Light coloured tops (best for photo)
What if I have medical conditions?
• You take FULL responsibility of your own health, if in doubt seek medical advice from GP,
PRIOR to attending.
• Unfortunately those with diabetes or foot conditions will be unable to do Firewalking.
Can I have a drink for dutch courage?
• No alcohol drinking or drugs during this event, anyone found to have prior or during will NOT WALK and asked to leave by one of our team.
Location address of Firewalks ?
Whissendine Sport Club,
• Email - [email protected]
Concerns about event weather?
• Call or text : 07848956269
Please make sure you leave plenty time to arrive as LATE ARRIVALS will NOT be able to participate in seminar and do Firewalk.