Charity Fire walking Angels
“Making a difference to peoples lifes”
Why not come along and be someone’s Angle for a few hours. For those raising money, this is a truly valuable opportunity for you to receive abundance of funds, for whichever cause you support. Please aim to raise between £50- £80 for your chosen charity, but we're confident you'll find it easy to get even more, once you start asking!
Whatever your motivation, if you choose to take the Firewalk Angel challenge, the way you feel after just a few steps, will stay with you, empowering you and remind you of your infinite potential FOREVER
So why waste energy on that 25 mile sponsored hike... how about a short firewalk instead? Taking part in a Firewalk is not for the faint-hearted but what a fantastic challenge? What a unique fundraising idea. One that will really get people talking and will raise your profile or your organisation with the added bonus of truly raising real HOT MONEY!
Firewalking is a tool used all over the world to help people overcome limiting beliefs that prevent them from using their full potential and a ancient method to free people from their unnecessary fears.Therefore why not join estimated of 5 – 6 million people who have walked on Fire and take this opportunity to experience the joy, wisdom and personal development that can come with Firewalking.
Firewalking is an ancient tradition across all the continents and while it has died out in some countries, it is still a living tradition in many. Since the 1970’s it has become more accessible in Western Culture and now there are Firewalk Instructors in most countries on the planet .Including your very own Diane Gower ,International Therapist and Firewalker Instructor trained in the linage of Tolly Burkin and Peggy Dylan (Pioneers of Global Firewalking)
On the day/ night please bring a small donate to Diane chosen charity. Whilst it's not compulsory, we would encourage you to 'dress for the occasion'... think Fairy Wings, Halo … sorry no white tights….
If a group from a charity or organization remember its great ADVERTISMENT, if you have your own unique dress code or T shirts with logo on.
However this event not only gives you the opportunity to do good by raising funds for a deserving cause, but to expand your own mind, and to discover just how much you are truly capable of.
During the seminar you will learn:
•Fear cannot only be controlled, but eliminated altogether
•All the resources you need to move forward in life are already within you
•To reconnect with your own inner confidence
•The skills and attitude to experience the Firewalk
Diane guarantees that
everyone will get something unique and treasured for themselves. You will learn
about yourself, build bonds with new friends and colleagues who accompany you
…and most importantly give you a day to remember that strengthens far beyond
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- The minimum age limit for this event is 18 years however under some circumstances this can be discussed prior to event ). There is no upper limit, simply that you are able to walk unsupported.Is it Firewalking safe?
This is NOT something you should try at home. Diane Gower is a Certified Firewalking Instructor, and takes every step to ensure your safety.
Are spectators allowed?
- The workshop is for delegates only, however spectators are welcomed and encouraged for the Angel Firewalk. During the course of the evening, delegates will be updated as to when that is likely to be, so that they can call / text family and friends with a more accurate time, but we would expect the walk to take place approximately 2 hours after starting. Please advise spectators however that for the safety of both themselves and the walkers they must follow instructions given by the event team.
Is it fun?
- Yes the other participants will be celebrating each other success while walking the Fire, alongside family and friends.
Where do I get my sponsor form?
- After making your booking, the confirmation page will have a link to download the sponsor sheet for this event. The link will also be in the email confirmation you get containing your e-ticket.
Do I have to wear special clothing? ………Not your best clothes
- Warm comfortable clothing (not nylon)
- Ladies not long skirts
- Jeans are good
- Light coloured tops (best for photo)
What if I have medical conditions?
- You take FULL responsibility of your own health, if in doubt seek medical advice from GP, PRIOR to attending.
- Unfortunately those with diabetes or foot conditions will be unable to do Firewalking.
Can I have a drink for dutch courage?
- No alcohol drinking or drugs during this event, anyone found to have prior or during will NOT WALK and asked to leave by one of our team.
Location address of Firewalks ? However we do attend venue for an additional fee
Whissendine Sport Club,
- Email - [email protected]
Concerns about event weather?
- Call or text : 07848956269
Please make sure you leave plenty time to arrive as LATE ARRIVALS will NOT be able to participate in seminar and do Firewalk.